In Your Area
Find affordable childcare in your area using our provider database. We offer access to accredited providers, accredited by the National Association for Family Child Care.Read More
Get upcoming information on events, workshops and training. Early childhood educators, parents and the community are welcome and encouraged to attend.Read More
Join a professional organization that advocates for young children. Click below to see the list of benefits of joining our organization.Read More
Association membership is open to all child care providers, exempt child care providers, early childhood educators, parents and anyone in the community who wishes to join a professional organization that advocates for young children.
- Members receive information on trainings, workshops and conferences
- Members are kept up-to-date with licensing and state regulations, guidelines, policies, etc.
- Members attend workshops that feature specialized topics about retirement, special needs care, dealing with angry children, etc.
- Members are mentored and trained by peers
- Members network with a vast variety of providers to share knowledge, motivate and support each other and build lasting friendships
- The association has partnered with various community resource groups that support family child care by providing scholarships and grants to help members begin/continue their education and professional development.
- Members are able to advertise their child care businesses on the SCLFCCA website
- Members hold voting rights during election periods
- Members who purchase liability insurance for their child care business from Day Care Insurance (DCI) receive a discount on their premium. Call DCI at 1-800-624-0912 for more information.
Membership dues are $70.00 and paid annually; $55.00 is for membership to SCLFCCA and $15.00 automatically provides a discounted membership to CAFCC (see their website on the Links page for more information). Both applications can be downloaded below. Once completed, please mail together to SCLFCCA; see application for address.